Who we are
Wild AI is creating a breakthrough app-based product for active women taking into consideration their female physiology, whether they menstruate, use birth control, or are in menopause. Along with our founding partner Dr. Stacy Sims, the author of ROAR, our aim is to create an application that helps women understand how to train, fuel and recover according to their unique physiology.
We are a funded, early-stage startup with rave reviews and engagement from our existing pool of active users. We were born out of Entrepreneur First, a leading deep technology incubator, and have been accepted into the Technation AI growth programme, alongside being featured on Forbes and Refinery29. Wild AI is now live on both iOs and Android.
We have product-market fit, the leading voice in the market, and ready to scale. It’s an exciting time to join the company, and there’s space for someone to be part of our backend technology and services. We are all passionate about female health, sports and wellbeing, and love talking about breaking stereotypes, training and bio-hacks.
We are looking for a highly skilled developer who is comfortable working with both front and back-end development. The role mainly concerns the backend, API and algorithms which is the backbone of our company. You should have the ability to see a project through from conception to final product, be well organized, proactive and take full ownership of tasks.
You will be working alongside our designers, mobile engineering team and product owners ensuring responsiveness of our services as well as data transfer efficiency and load.
Why work at Wild AI
Wild AI is a fully remote company. You will manage your own work schedule and gain experience on how to work efficiently in a remote setting with a diverse set of people. You will have the potential to learn and use the latest frameworks and algorithms and take full ownership of your tasks. By working in a startup environment, you will experience the entire development process and be part of the critical decision making process in creating an impactful product.
- Developing front-end website applications
- Designing and developing APIs
- Creating and managing servers and databases
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of the services
- Making complex technical and design decisions
- Developing application codes and unit tests
- Conducting performance tests
- Ensuring high performance of applications
- Providing customer support
- Be in sync of developments in web applications, backend and programming languages
- Experienced with Python and familiar with server-side frameworks such as Django
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
Nice to have
- Experience developing RESTful APIs